Department of Periodontology, Faculty of Dental Sciences Celebratred oral hygiene day on 3rd August 2015
Department of Periodontology, Faculty of Dental Sciences, SGT University in association with Colgate – Palmolive celebrated “Oral Hygiene Day” dated on 03/08/2015 to commemorate Dr. G.B. Shankwalker’s birth anniversary, “The Doyen of Indian Periodontics”. Every year Ist August is celebrated as Oral Hygiene day in memory of Dr. G.B. Shankwalker , a Pioneer in the field of Periodontology in India to bring awareness and also to highlight the importance in preventing oral diseases.
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDED
- Free Dental Check-Up 11 AM onwards
- Patient Education
- Distribution of Free Toothpaste & Toothbrush Samples In Collaboration With Colgate India Ltd.
- Hi tea for University officials & all HODs of FDS
- Lecture for Interns shall be organized from 2.15pm to 2.45p.m. (Part of Colgate FDP Program) Lecture shall be conducted in the 3rd floor lecture hall in the Faculty of Dental Sciences. .
- Free Registration for (Interns)
- CDE Kits and participation Certificates and snacks to all participants