DEPARTMENT OF CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY AND ENDODONTICS
1. Labial access opening in mandibular anterior teeth–An alternative approach to success. A Logani, A Singh, M Singla, N Shah Quintessence International 40 (7) 2009
2. Endodontic management of a maxillary first molar with two palatal canals with the aid of spiral computed tomography: a case report V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Logani, N Shah Journal of endodontics (1), 137-139 2009
3. An in vitro evaluation of performance of two electronic root canal length measurement devices during retreatment of different obturating materials V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Journal of endodontics 36 (9), 1526-1530 2010
4. RESORPTION ISSUES Response V Aggarwal, M Singla BRITISH DENTAL JOURNAL 209 (4), 154-154 2010
5. C-shaped palatal canal in maxillary second molar mimicking two palatal canals diagnosed with the aid of spiral computerized tomography M Singla, V Aggarwal Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology 109(6),e92-e95 2010
6. Use of computed tomography scans and ultrasound in differential diagnosis and evaluation of nonsurgical management of periapical lesions V Aggarwal, M Singla Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and Endodontology 109(6),917- 923 2010
7. Management of inflammatory root resorption using MTA obturation–a four year follow up V Aggarwal, M Singla British dental journal 208 (7), 287 2010
8. Comparative evaluation of rotary ProTaper, Profile, and conventional stepback technique on reduction in Enterococcus faecalis colony-forming units and vertical root fracture …M Singla, V Aggarwal, A Logani, N Shah Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and endodontology 109(3),105-110 2010
9. Comparative evaluation of effect of preoperative oral medication of ibuprofen and ketorolac on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block with lidocaine in patients …V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Journal of endodontics 36 (3), 375-378 2010
10. Comparative evaluation of anesthetic efficacy of Gow-Gates mandibular conduction anesthesia, Vazirani-Akinosi technique, buccal-plus-lingual infiltrations, and conventional inferior alveolar nerve anesthesia in patients with irreversible pulpitis…V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology, and endodontology 109(2), 303-308 2010
11. Ashtha Arya, Dildeep Bali, Mandeep S. Grewal. Histological analysis of cleaning efficacy of hand and rotary instruments in the apical third of the root canal: A comparative study. Journal of conservative dentistry 2011; vol14 (3): 237-40
12. Grewal MS, Yadav S, Chabbra N, Grewal S. A Questionnaire Survey Of Current Trends In Endodontics Amongst General Dental Practitioners Of Delhi. JIAPHD Volume 2011, Issue 17, Supll II.
13. Grewal MS, Grewal S. Evaluation Of Efficacy Of Hand Pro Taper, Pro Files, H Files, NiTi Files, K Files Preceded By Sodium hypochlorite And EDTA. GUIDENT Volume 4, Issue 8, July 2011.
14. Grewal MS, Grewal S, Sharma N. Bonding Systems: Present And Future. JIDA Volume 5, No 5, May 2011.
15. Mandeep S Grewal. Single Vs Multiple Visit Endodontics. Dental Practice, Volume 02, No. 01, Jan- Mar 2011.
16. A prospective, randomized, single-blind comparative evaluation of anesthetic efficacy of posterior superior alveolar nerve blocks, buccal infiltrations, and buccal plus palatal. …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, I Ansari, S Kohli Journal of endodontics 37 (11), 1491-1494 2011
17. Effect of various endodontic solutions on punch out strength of Resilon under cyclic loading. N Kumar, V Aggarwal, M Singla, R Gupta Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (4), 366 2011
18. Effect of chlorhexidine cavity disinfection on microleakage in cavities restored with composite using a self-etching single bottle adhesive M Singla, V Aggarwal, N Kumar Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (4), 374 2011
19. Evaluation of root canal anatomy of maxillary premolars in an Indian subpopulation using spiral computed tomography. V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Endodontic Practice Today 5 (2) 2011
20. Comparative evaluation of local infiltration of articaine, articaine plus ketorolac, and dexamethasone on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block with lidocaine in …patients with irreversible pulpitis V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Rizvi, S Miglani Journal of endodontics 37 (4), 445-449 2011
21. Comparative Evaluation of Effect of Preoperative Oral Medication of Ibuprofen and Ketorolac on Anesthetic Efficacy of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block with Lidocaine in Patients with Irreversible Pulpitis: A Prospective, Double-blind, Randomized Clinical Trial…V Aggarwal, M Singla, D Kabi .Oral Health 101 (2), 57 2011
22. Effect of thermal and mechanical loading on marginal adaptation and microtensile bond strength of a self-etching adhesive with caries-affected dentin V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 14 (1), 52 2011
23. Gandhi A. , Madan N. , Bindal D. , Arya A. Role of morphogens signaling in tooth development. Journal of innovative dentistry 2011; vol 1 (3):57-60
24. Gandhi A, Shinde T.V, Madan N, Sharma V, Arya A. Bioengineered tooth: An Insight into future.Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; Vol 1 (1) :58-60
25. Sharma V, Madan N, Shinde V.T, Gandhi A, Arya A. Restorative Concerns for a fractured endodontically treated tooth- A Case report. Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; vol 1 (1):26-28
26. Madan N, Sharma V, Shinde T. V. Shinde, Gandhi A, Arya A. Post treatment endodontic disease- A clinical challenge. Journal of Innovative Dentistry 2011; Vol 1 (1) :37-40
27. Setya G, Setya S. Nanodentistry : Future of dentistry. Heal Talk 2012; 5(2): 49-50.
28. Setya G, Sachdeva J, Setya S. Photobiomodulation: laser assisted dentistry. Heal Talk 2012; 5(1): 49-50.
29. A prospective, randomized single-blind evaluation of effect of injection speed on anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with symptomatic irreversible …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli, M Irfan Journal of endodontics 38 (12), 1578-1580
30. Effect of Different Root Canal Obturating Materials on Push‐Out Bond Strength of a Fiber Dowel V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli Journal of Prosthodontics: Implant, Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry vol 21(5) ,389 – 392 2012
31. Comparative evaluation of fracture resistance of structurally compromised canals restored with different dowel methods V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli Journal of Prosthodontics: Implant, Esthetic and Reconstructive Dentistry 21 (4), 312- 316 2012
32. Comparative evaluation of 1.8 mL and 3.6 mL of 2% lidocaine with 1: 200,000 epinephrine for inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a prospective randomised clinical trial …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli, S Singh Journal of endodontics 38 (6), 753-756 2012
33. Endodontic management of a patient with oral submucous fibrosis using custom modified endodontic instruments. V Aggarwal, M Singla .Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 15 (1), 89 2012
34. Conventional apexification and revascularization induced maturogenesis of two non-vital, immature teeth in same patient: 24 months follow up of a case. V Aggarwal, S Miglani, M Singla Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 15 (1), 68 2012
35. Singh Arundeep, Arya Ashtha, Kalra Sarika, Gupta Manish, Kumar Swami, Kochhar Rohit. A Scanning Electron Microscopic evaluation of debris and smear removal using step back, passive step back and ultrasonic techniques: An invitro study. BFUDJ 2012; Vol 3 (1)
36. Gandhi A. , Madan N. , Bindal D. , Arya A. Use of MTA in the treatment of permanent tooth with open apex and large periapical lesion – A case report. Journal of innovative dentistry 2012; vol 2 (1):23-26
37. Nidhi Kathuria, Anshul Arora. A modified impression procedure for severely resorbed mandible. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society Supplementary issue -1, 2012
38. Sai G., Yadav S., Yadav H., Sharma V, Setya G.. To Evaluate the Ph Changes in the External Cervical Root Surface .The Cusp (2013) Vol 10 (1) 8 -11.
39. Setya G, Khatri A. Formulation of fresh 2% glutaraldehyde for pulpotomy in primary teeth. Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 2013; 5(3): 61-64
40. Yadav S, Yadav H, Sharma S, Setya G. The evaluation of gutta-percha and gutta flow in the filling of lateral grooves and depressions. Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 2013; 5(4): 69-71.
41. The effect of caries excavation methods on the bond strength of etch‐and‐rinse and self‐etch adhesives to caries affected dentine V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav Australian dental journal 58 (4), 454-460 2013
42. Comparative evaluation of push-out bond strength of ProRoot MTA, Biodentine, and MTA Plus in furcation perforation repairV Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 16 (5), 462 2013
43. Sonali Taneja, Manju Kumari, Komal Malhotra, Anshul Arora, Surabhi Anand. Management of open apex in anterior teeth using MTA- report of three cases. Journal of Dental Specialities Vol 1, Issue1, March 2013
44. Setya G, Nagpal A. Comparison of Root Canal Sealer Distribution in Obturated Root Canal: An Invitro Study. Journal of International Society of Preventive And Community Dentistry 2014; 4(3): 193-196.
45. Setya G, Sharma V, Yadav S. Evaluation of antimicrobial efficacy of herbal alternatives (Aloe Vera and Triphala) and 5.25% sodium Hypochlorite against Enterococcus Faecalis : An Invitro Study. BFUDJ, 2014:5(1): 35-39.
46. A True Endodontic Monobloc: The Future Of Tooth Replacement?-a Review. S Ganapathy, M Singla Indian Journal of Dental Sciences 6 (2) 2014
47. Effect of flowable composite liner and glass ionomer liner on class II gingival marginal adaptation of direct composite restorations with different bonding strategies V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav Journal of dentistry 42 (5), 619-625 2014
48. Comparison of the anaesthetic efficacy of epinephrine concentrations (1: 80 000 and 1: 200 000) in 2% lidocaine for inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with symptomatic …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli International endodontic journal 47 (4), 373-379 2014
49. The effect of ferrule presence and type of dowel on fracture resistance of endodontically treated teeth restored with metal-ceramic crowns V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Yadav, H Yadav, V Sharma, SS Bhasin Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 17 (2), 183 2014
50. Jitender Solanki, Sarika Gupta, Astha Arya. Dental caries and periodontal status of mentally handicapped institutilized children. JCDR 2014; Vol 8: 25-28.
51. Gunjan Gupta, DipikaMitra, K.P.Ashok, Arun Gupta, SwetaSoni, Ashtha Arya. Efficacy of preprocedural mouth rinsing in reducing aerosol contamination produced by ultrasonic scaler: A pilot study. Journal of Periodontology 2014; vol 85 (4): 562-68
52. Anshul Arora, Sonali Taneja, Mohit Kumar. Comparative evaluation of shaping ability of different rotary NiTi instruments in curved canals using CBCT. JCD. 2014 Feb; 17(1): 35- 39.
53. Ambika Arora, Vidhya Dodwad , Shubhra Vaish , Anshul Arora. Clinical efficacy of subgingivally delivered 0.5% controlled release clarithromycin gel in the management of chronic periodontitis. Journal of Pierre Fauchard Academy. 2014; 28(2): 68- 72
54. Gupta N, Pal, Rawat S, Grewal M S, Garg H, Chahuhan D, Ahlawat P, Tandon S, Khurana R, Pahuja AK, Mayank M, Devnani B. Radiation Induced Dental Caries; Prevention And Treatment- A Systematic Review. National Journal of Maxillofacial Surgery; Volume 6; Issue 2, July-Dec 2015.
55. Yadav M, Grewal MS, Deshwal. Comparison Of Preoperative Oral Ketorolac On Anaesthetic Efficacy Of Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block And Buccal And Lingual Infiltration With Articaine And Lidocaine In Patients With Irreversible Pulpitis- A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Double Blind Study. J Endo, Volume 41, No. 11, November 2015.
56. Garg H, Grewal MS, Rawat S, Suhag A,Sood PB, Grewal S, Ahlawat PS. Dental Pulp Status Of Posterior Teethin Patient With Oral And Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated With Concurrent Chemo-Radiotherapy. J Endo; Volume 41, No. 11, November 2015.
57. Sharma A, Sharma J, Grewal MS, Gandhi a, Bhardwaj V, Garg H. Tooth Jewelry.Journal Of Innovative Dentistry, Issue 3, Volume 5, 2015.
58. Grag H, Gupta N, Grewal MS, Sharma A. Non-Surgical Treatment Of Patients With Peri-Apical Lesions Associated With Extra-Oral Sinus Tracts. Journal of Innovative dentistry, Issue 3, Volume 5, 2015
59. Singh S, Setya G. Practical recommendation for infection control measures in dentistry. J Res Adv Dent 2015;4 : (3s) : 197-205
60. Effect of preoperative pain on inferior alveolar nerve block V Aggarwal, M Singla, A Subbiya, P Vivekanandhan, V Sharma, Anesthesia progress 62 (4), 135-139 2015
61. Marginal Adaptation Evaluation of Biodentine and MTA P lus in “Open Sandwich” Class II Restorations V Aggarwal, M Singla Journal of Esthetic and Restorative Dentistry 27 (3), 167-175 2015
62. Comparison of the anaesthetic efficacy of different volumes of 4% articaine (1.8 and 3.6 mL) as supplemental buccal infiltration after failed inferior alveolar nerve block M Singla, A Subbiya, V Aggarwal, P Vivekanandhan International endodontic journal 48 (1), 103-108 2015
63. Jitender Solanki, Rahul Jain, Ravinder Singh, Sarika Gupta, Ashtha Arya, Deepak Tomar. Prevalence of Osteosclerosis among patients visiting dental institute in rural area of western India. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research 2015; vol 9(8):38-40
64. Garg H, Grewal M S. Cone Beam Computed Tomography Volumetric Analysis And Comparison Of Dentin Structure Loss After Retrieval Of Separated Instrument By Using Ultrasonic EMS And Pro-Ultra Tips. J Endo Volume 42, Number 11, November 2016.
65. Sarfi S, Grewal MS, Chandhok D, Bhalla S, Bali D. Practices Related To Compsites- A Twin City Survey. IJCPHR 2016, 1(1):5-9.
66. Phukela SS, Srivastava PK,Dua A,Dua M,Setya G,Yadav B. Evalution of shear Bond Strength of Croslinked Denture Teeth to Denture Base Resin with Mechanical Modifications: An in vitro study, J Res Adv Dent 2016;5:2;20-25.
67. Simon EP, Phukela SS, Setya G ,Malhotra P ,Sehgal M. Non surgical Endodontics Management of Mandibular First Molar with Anatomical Complexities J Res Adv Dent 2016;5;2;34-37
68. Kaushik S, Sharma R, Sharma V, Setya G, Assudani G, Arora A. Management of anterior tooth trauma: Two case reports. Endodontology 2016;28: 64-7.
69. Effects of simplified ethanol-wet bonding technique on immediate bond strength with normal versus caries-affected dentin V Aggarwal, M Singla, R Sharma, S Miglani, SS Bhasin. Journal of conservative dentistry: JCD 19 (5), 419 2016
70. Comparative evaluation of mental incisal nerve block, inferior alveolar nerve block, and their combination on the anesthetic success rate in symptomatic mandibular premolars: randomized double-blind clinical trial …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli Journal of endodontics 42 (6), 843-845 2016
71. Garima Assudani, Suman Kaushik, Vikram Sharma, Ashtha Arya, Utsav Gulati, Gargi Mitra. Esthetic Rehabilitation of Anterior Teeth with Ceramics Reinforced by Lithium Disilicate. THE CUSP 2016; Vol. 14 (1): 23-28
72. Suman Kaushik, Ritu Sharma, Vikram Sharma, Gaurav Setya, Garima Assudani, Anshul Arora Management of anterior tooth trauma: Two case reports. Endodontology. June 2016; (1): 64-67.
73. Arora S. Maxillary first molar with two palatal roots- A case report. Journal of Innovative Dentistry. Aug 2016
74. Phukela SS, Ullah, Srivastava P, Dua M, Setya G, Nervousness; Pressure Ripostes in Patients During Conventional Dental Treatment and Long Duration Dental Procedures: An in Vivo Study JRAD 2017,-6-2:61-65.
75. Phukela SS, Dua M, Dua A, Dua P, Setya G, Effect of Different Retentive Modes on Tooth Denture Base Bond: An In Vitro Study JRAD 2017;-6:1s:37-41.
76. Dua M, Phukela SS, Dua A, Dhanpal R, Dhall R, Setya G, Forensic Dentistry: Now and in Future JRAD 2017;6:2:39-46
77. Srivastava PK, Nagpal A, Setya G, Assessment of Coronal Leakage of Temporary Restorations in Root Canal treated Teeth: An in vitro study, JCDP 2017;18(2):126-130.
78. Influence of instrument size and varying electrical resistance of root canal instruments on accuracy of three electronic root canal length measurement devices V Aggarwal, M Singla, SS Bhasin International endodontic journal 50 (5), 506-511 2017
79. Comparative Evaluation of Anesthetic Efficacy of 2% Lidocaine, 4% Articaine, and 0.5% Bupivacaine on Inferior Alveolar Nerve Block in Patients with Symptomatic Irreversible …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of Oral & Facial Pain & Headache 31 (2) 2017
80. Lining prefabricated dowel (s) with fibre reinforced resin composite V Aggarwal, M Singla Australian Endodontic Journal 43 (1), 23-28 2017
81. To evaluate and compare canal transportation, canal-centering ability, and vertical root fracture resistance of teeth prepared with three different rotary file systems: An in vitro study …G Mitra, V Sharma, J Sachdeva, M Singla, K Taneja, A Bhatnagar Endodontology 29 (1), 53 2017
82. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Rajnish K Singhal, Rachit Khatana. Hemisection: A conservative approach. Indian Journal of Dental Sciences. 2017;Vol 9(3): 206-209
83. Rajnish K Singhal, Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya. Endodontic management of maxillary second molar with two palatal roots by using CBCT: A case report. Endodontology 2017;Vol 29(2):173-175.
84. Rajnish K Singal, Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora. Nonsurgical Repair Of A Large Inflammatory Internal Root Resorptive Defect With Mineral Trioxide Aggregate : A Case Report. University Journal of dental Sciences 2017;vol 2(3):67-70
85. Gupta,N., Grewal, M.S., Gairola, M., Grewal, S., Ahlawat, P. Dental Pulp Status of Posterior Teeth in Patients with Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer Treated with Radiotherapy: 1-year Follow-up . Journal of Endodontics 2018
86. Sumit Singh Phukela, Mahima Dua, Gaurav Setya : Full Mouth Rehabilitation With “All On Four Technique : J Res Adv Dent 2018;8;2;1-6
87. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Setya G., Dr. Dhall R. : Comparative evaluation of different mechanical treatment of Denture Teeth on shear bond strength between Denture Base Resin and Teeth : University J Dent Scie 2018, Vol 4, Issue 3 14.
88. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Setya G., Dr. Dhall R. : Estimation of salivary cortisol among subjects undergoing scaling, restorative and biopsy procedures : International Journal of Current research ,2018 Vol 10,issue 10,pp 74201-742048(09), 23037- 23040
89. Effect of relative head position on the anesthetic efficacy of inferior alveolar nerve block during endodontic treatment of patients with irreversible pulpitis V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani Journal of dental anesthesia and pain medicine 18 (1), 41-46 2018
90. Effect of root canal obturation with calcium silicate materials on pH change in simulated root resorption defects.V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, R Sharma General dentistry 66 (3), 64-67 2018
91. Does the volume of supplemental intraligamentary injections affect the anaesthetic success rate after a failed primary inferior alveolar nerve block? A randomized‐double blind …V Aggarwal, M Singla, S Miglani, S Kohli, V Sharma, SS Bhasin International endodontic journal 51 (1), 5-11 2018
92. Arora S, Grewal M. Reattachment of maxillary left central incisor: a interdisciplinary approach. Guident. Feb 2018
93. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya, Latika Chauhan, Gaurav Thapak. Radix Entomolaris:Case Report with Clinical Implication. International Journal of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry Nov-Dec 2018;11(6):536-538
94. Shagun Patanjali , Anshul Arora , Ashtha Arya , Mandeep S Grewal. An In Vitro Study of Effect of Beveling of Enamel on Microleakage and Shear Bond Strength of Adhesive Systems in Primary and Permanent Teeth. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent 2019;12(3):205–210.
95. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Dua M., Dr. Setya G.; Stress ripostes vs cortisol level for patient having dental phobia: An in vivo study; Journal of Oral and Dental Health Volume 5 Issue 1 2019.
96. Dr. Phukela S., Dr. Melwani S., Dr. Setya G.; Post Dam Area; Its role in completely edentulous patients; A literature review; Journal of Oral and Dental Health Volume5 Issue 1 2019.
97. Ashtha Arya, Gaurav Thapak, Anshul Arora. Retrieval of separated instrument from the root canal using ultrasonics: Report of three cases. Endodontology 2019;Vol 31(1):121-124.
98. Gaurav Thapak, Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora. Fractured tooth reattachment: A series of two case reports. Endodontology 2019;Vol 31(1):117-120.
99. Garima Assudani, Vikram Sharma, Ritu Sharma, Ashtha Arya, Gaurav Setya, Utsav Gulati. A Comparative evaluation of three root canal instrumentation systems in preparation of curved canals using CBCT – an in vitro study. University Journal of Dental Sciences 2019; vol 5 (2):33-38
100. Ashtha Arya, Anshul Arora. Comparison of Efficacy of Nanohydroxyapatite Desensitizer, Nd:Yag Laser and their Combined Effect in the Treatment of Dentin Hypersensitivity: A Clinical Study. International Journal Of Scientific Research 2019;Vol 8 (9):54-56
101. Anshul Arora, Ashtha Arya. A technique for using maxillary soft tissue undercut in denture placement: a case report. International Journal Of Scientific Research 2019;Vol 8 (10):64-65.