DEPARTMENT OF PEDODONTICS & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
1. Gupta S, Chada M.K., Sharma A. Assessment of Puberty growth spurt in boys and girls – A dental radiographic method. J Ind Soc Pedo. Prev. Dent. Vol. No. 1, p 4-9. August 1995.
2. Gupta S, Sharma A. Unmontired apexification of wide open apex in vonvital, immature incisor: a case report. Journal of clinical Pediatric Dentistry,.Vol 20, No. 2. p 145-7 Winter 1996.
3. Gupta A, Sharma A. Glass Ionomer/ Resin Restorative Cement: An update on its use in children. Journal of Indian Dental Association.1996:67(2):52-3
4. Gupta S, Sharma A, Dang N. Suture splint: an alternative for luxation injuries of teeth in pediatric patients. Journal of clinical Pediatric Dentistry. Vol.22, No 1 .p19-21,1997.
5. Sharma A, Gupta S, Arora B. Aggressive Fibromatosis – rarely reported Fibrogingival tumour in the oral cavity of a pediatric patient .J Ind Soc Pedo Prev Dent. Vol. 15. Vol. 15 No. 3, p 90-91, September 1997.
6. Gupta S, Sharma A, Dang N, Aggarwal S. Management of teeth with open apices and necrotic pulps with single visit apexification : Three Representative Cases. J Ind Soc. Pedo. Prev. Dent. Vol. 163. No. 2, p52-55, August 1998
7. Gupta S, Sharma A, Grewal H Pubertal growth spurt in Orthodontics. J Ind Orthod Soc,. Vol. 31, p17-20 January-March 1998.
8. Sharma A, Gupta A, Gupta S. Dental caries provenience in Endemic Flouride areas of Haryana State, India. J Ind Dent Asso.. Volume 69 No. 4. p. 97-9, April 1998. INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION JOURNAL(IDA)
9. Sharma A, Dang N, Gupta S. Crouzon disease – A case report. J of Indian Soc Pedo Prev Dent. Volume 16, Number 4, p 134-137, December 1998.
10. Sharma A,Gupta A, Gupta S. Dental caries prevalence in endemic fluoride areas of Haryana state. Journal of Indian Dental Association.1998;69(4):97-9.
11. Sharma A, Gupta S, Madan M. Uncommon mesiodens–a report of two cases. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. Vol. 17, No. 2, p 69-71, Jun 1999.
12. Gupta S, Sharma A, Dang N. Apical bridging in association with regular root formation following single visit apexification: A case report. Quintessence International. Vol. 30, Number 8, p560-562, 1999.
13. Sharma A, Gupta S, Grover VR, Kataria GK. Connation of permanent incisors: a report of two cases. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. Vol. 17, No. 4, p 143-5, Dec 1999.
14. Arya V.S, Damle S.G. Comparative evaluation of Midazolam and Propofol as intravenous sedative agents in the management of unto-operative children. J Ind Soc Ped Prev Dent 2002;20(1):6-8.
15. Garg S, Bhusan B, Singla S, Gupta KP. Surgical repositioning of Intruded immature permanent incisor: An updated treatment concept. J Ind Soc Pedo Prev Dent. Supplement. p S 82-84, 2008.
16. Bhushan B.A, Garg S, Sharma D, Jain M. Esthetic and endosugrical management of turner’s hypoplasia; a sequalae of trauma to developing tooth gum. J Indian Soc Pedo. Prevent Dent. Supplement, p S 121 – S124, 2008
17. Dubey KN, Garg S, Atri R. Diagnosis and osseous healing of a lateral periodontal cyst mimicking a deep unusual interdental pocket in a young patient. Contemp Clin Dent, Vol 1, No. 1, p 47-50, Jan-Mar 2010.
18. Singla A, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Jindal S. Reimplantation: Clinical implications and outcome of dry storage of avulsed teeth. J Clin Exp Dent. Vol 2, No. 1, p 1-5, 2010.
19. Sharma D, Garg S, Singh G, Swami S. Trauma induced dentigerous Cyst involving an inverted impacted mesiodens: A case report. Dent Traumatol. Vol 26, No.3, p 289-291, May-June 2010.
20. Gupta A, Marya CM, Dahiya V, Bhatia HP. Promoting Infant Oral Health(IOH) Care in India. Journal of Nepal Dental Association. 2010;11(2):207-9
21. Marya CM, Ashok Kumar BR, Dahiya V, Gupta A. Prevalence and severity of dental fluorosis in endemic fluoride areas of Haryana, India: An Epidemiological study. Acta Stomatologica Croatica.2010; 44(3):52-8
22. Gupta K, Garg S , Grewal PS. Establishing a diagnostic tool for assessing optimal treatment timing in Indian children with developing malocclusions J Clin Exp Dent;Vol 3, No. 1, p e18-24, 2011.
23. Singla A, Garg S, Jindal SK, Sogi S, Sharma D. In vitro Evaluation of marginal leakage using invasive and non- invasive technique of light cure glass ionomer and flowable polyacid modified composite resin used as pit and fissure sealant. Ind J Dent Res. 2011; 22 (2): 205-9
24. Sharma D, Garg S, Sheoran N, Swami S, Singh G. Multidisciplinary approach to the rehabilitation of a tooth with two trauma episodes: systematic review and report of a case. Dent Traumatol. 2011; 27(4): 321–326.
25. Puri MS, Grover HS, Puri N, Dewan A, Gupta A. Use of probiotics for oral health. Journal of Oral Health and Community Dentistry.2011;5(3):149-152.
26. Grover HS , Gaba N, Gupta A, Marya CM. Rheumatoid arthritis: a review and dental care considerations. Nepal Medical College Journal. 2011;13(2):74-76.
27. Taneja L, Nagpal A, Vohra P, Arya V. Oral submucous Fibrosis: An oral physician approach. Journal of innovative dentistry. 2011; 1(3)
28. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Effectiveness of three different toothpaste formations in reduction of plaque and gingivitis. World Journal of Dentistry 2011;2:89-92.
29. Bhardwaj A, Madhumala R, Thiruneervannan R, Verma S. Effect of various techniques of tetracycline hydrochloride demineralization on root dentine surface :A scanning electron microscopic study. Scholar’s Resarch Journal. 2011;1(2):16-22.
30. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV, Pandey P. Advances in periodontal drug delivery systems. Int J Novel Drug Deliv Tech 2011;2(1):271-5.
31. Puri MS, Grover HS, Gupta A, Puri N, Luthra S. Splinting – A healing Touch for an ailing Periodontium. Journal of oral health & Community dentistry.2012;6(3):145-148.
32. Gupta A, Marya CM, Dahiya V, Bhatia HP, Dhingra S. Preventing Dental Caries in children: Indian scenario. Kathmandu University Medical Journal.2012;10(1):77-82
33. Marya CM, Ashok Kumar BR, Dhingra S, Dahiya V, Gupta A.. Exposure to high-fluoride drinking water and risk of dental caries and dental fluorosis in Haryana, India Asia Pacific Journal of Public Health. 2012;DOI:10. 1177/1010539512460270
34. Arya V, Taneja L, Vohra P. Natal and neonatal teeth. Journal of innovative dentistry. 2012; 2(1):40-42.
35. Arya V, Arya L, Vohra P. Drug considerations in medically compromised patients. Journal of innovative dentistry. 2012; 2(3):43-47.
36. Taneja L, Vohra P, Nagpal A, Arya V. Antioxidants the oral scavangers in dentistry. Journal of innovative dentistry. 2012; 2(1):48-51.
37. Vohra P, Nagpal A, Taneja L, Arya V. Role of saliva as a diagnostic tool- A review. Journal of innovative dentistry. 2012; 2(1):52-55.
38. Mittal K, Taneja L, AryaV. Chronic suppurative osteomyelitis of the mandible. Journal of innovative dentistry 2012; 2(3):22-26.
39. Taneja L, Arya V. Saliva collection. Journal of innovative dentistry 2012; 2(2):19-23.
40. Mittal S, Kataria P, Arya V, Arya LT. Tooth mobility: A review. Heal Talk 2012; 5(2):10-12.
41. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Effect of androgens, estrogen and progesterone on periodontal tissues. J Orofac Res 2012;2(3):165-70.
42. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Effect of menopause on women’s periodontism. J Midlife Health 2012;3(1):5-9.
43. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Ethno-dentistry: popular medicinal plants used for dental diseases in India.J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 2012;1(1):62-5.
44. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Local drug delivery in periodontology.research Journal in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2012;1(1):1-5.
45. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Role of Probiotics in Dental Caries and Periodontal Disease. Arch Clin Exp Surg 2012;1(1):1-5.
46. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Papcaries R containing papain: A Natural Chemomechanical Caries Removal Agent. RJPBCS 2012;3:660-6.
47. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Tissue Engineering In Dental Sciences. Journal of Sci Res in Phar 2012;1(2):10-2.
48. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Periodontics as risk factor for cardiovascular disease with its treatment modalities: a review. J Mol Pathophysiol 2012;1(1):77-83.
49. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Role of antioxidants in periodontal diseases and its therpy. Asian J Med Res 2012;1(2):62-7.
50. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Role of medicinal herbs in prevention and treatment of dental diseases. Ann Ayurvedic Med 2012;1(3):95-101.
51. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Contribution of animal models in periodontal research. IJAVMS 2012;6(3):150-7.
52. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Gingival enlargement induced by anticonvulsants, calcium channel blockers and immunosuppressants : A Review. IRJP 2012;3(7):116-9.
53. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Host modulation and host modulating agents in periodontal therapy. IJABPT 2012;3(3):103-8.
54. Dhindsa A, Garg S, Damle SG, Opal S, Singh T. Fused primary first mandibular macromolar with unique relation to its permanent successors – A rare tooth anomaly. Eur J Dent. Vol 7, No. 2, p 239, Apr- Jun 2013.
55. Garg S, Dhindsa A, Gupta K, Singh G. Double Teeth: A Big Tooth With Bigger Problems??? Macrodonts; Size Does Matter….Permanent Macromaxillary Incisor in a Child. International Poster Journal Dental Oral Medicine. 2013; 15(2).
56. Verma S, Bansal K and Singhal S. Correlation between early childhood caries and maternal caries status and influence of preventive education counseling on children S.mutans levels. Univ Res J Dent.2013;3(1):1-6.
57. Jain M, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Kaur M, Kumar S ,Singh R. Management of Neglected Severe Early Childhood Caries in a Six Year Old Female Child: A Three Year Follow Up .EC Dental Science. 2014; 1(1):11-16.
58. Garg S, Sheikh S, Dhindsa A, Pallagatti S, Kaur M, Singh R. Non-synodromic heredity gingival fibromatosis in twin sisters: A case report. Journal of Dental Peers. 2014; 1(4): 282-86.
59. Grover HS, Gupta A, Luthra S. Lip repositioning surgery : A pioneering technique for perio-esthetics. Contemporary Clinical Dentistry. 2014;5 (1):142-145.
60. Gupta A, Vij H, Vij R, Malhotra R. Case report: An Erupted compound odontoma.BMJ Case Reports. 2014;dui:10.1136/bcr-2013-201820.
61. Gupta AS, Gupta A, Dagur R. Effect of polishing on the microleakage of three different restorative material; an in-vitro study. JISPPD.2014;32(2):140-148.
62. Gupta A, Marya CM, Bhatia H, Dahiya V. Behaviour management in an anxious child. Stomatologija Baltic Dental and Maxillofacial Journal 2014; 16: 3-6.
63. Panwar NK, Mohan A, Arora R, Gupta A, Marya CM, Dhingra S. Study on relationship between the nutritional status and dental caries in 8-12 year old children of Udaipur City. Kathmandu University Medical Journal 2014; 45(1):26-31.
64. Opal S, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Taluja T. Minimally invasive clinical approach in indirect pulp therapy and healing of deep carious lesions. J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2014; 38 (3):185- 192.
65. Singh G, Garg S, Damle SG, Dhindsa A, , Kaur A, Singla S. A study of sports related occurrence of traumatic orodental injuries and associated risk factors in high school students in north India. Asian J Sports Med;5 (3): e22766
66. Sheoran N, Garg S, Damle SG, Dhindsa A, Opal S, Gupta S. Esthetic Management of Developmental Enamel Opacities in Young Permanent Maxillary Incisors with Two Microabrasion Techniques-A Split Mouth Study. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2014; 26(5):345–352
67. Srivastava A , Puneet , Chetna A, Singh P, Lekhi R. Endodontic retreatment of maxillary canine with two separate root canals – a case report. J Pharm Biomed Sci 2014;04(06): 515-518.
68. Srivastava A , Puneet, Lekhi R, Bajwa NK. Mandibular first molar with extra distal canal – a case report. Indian Journal of Contemporary Dentistry 2014 ; 2(2) :99-101.
69. Chaudhuri P, Bansal K, Singla S, Srivastava A, Bhardwaj SV. Juvenile Hypothyroidism: A case report. Indian Journal of Health Sciences 2014 ; 1(1) :44-48.
70. Bhardwaj SV, Bhardwaj A. Early childhood caries and its correlation with maternal education level and socio-economic status. Journal of Orofacial Sciences. 2014;6 (1):53-57.
71. Gugnani N, Pandit IK, Goyal V, Gugnani S, Sharma J, Dogra S. Esthetic improvement of white spot lesions and non-pitted fluorosis using Resin infiltration technique: series of four clinical cases. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2014;32(2):176-180.
72. S Opal, S Garg , J Jain, I Walia . Genetic factors affecting dental caries risk. Aust Dent J.Vol 60, No. 1, p 2–11, 2015.
73. Taneja L, Bagewadi A, Keluskar V, Arya V. Estimation of major immunoglobulins in patients with oral submucous fibrosis. J Cranio- Max Dis 2015;4:48-51.
74. Taneja L, Arya V, Vohra P. Familial case of Crouzon Syndrome : Case report and Review of Literature. University Journal of Dental Science 2015; 1(3):107-10.
75. Marwaha M, Bansal K, Srivastava A, Maheshwari N. Surgical Retrieval of Tooth Fragment from Lower Lip and Reattachment after 6 Months of Trauma. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent 2015;8(2):145-148.
76. Bhola M, Singh N, Goyal V, Dogra S. Management of Amelogenesis Imperfecta. Journal of Dental Sciences & Oral Rehabilitation 2015; 69(3):133-136.
77. SG Damle, Yadav R, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Beniwal V, Loomba A, Chatterjee S. Transmission of mutans streptococci in mother-child pairs Ind J Med Research 2016 ,144 (2 ) 264-27
78. Garg S, Dhindsa A, Jatana I ,Jain N, Sheoran N. Diagnosis and Conservative Management of Pathological Intrabony Distal Displacement of Developing Premolar Tooth Buds Indian Journal of Research, Paripex (Pediatrics) Dec 2016
79. Loomba A, Dhindsa A, Garg S, Damle S G, Jain N, Jatana I. Effect of custom made poster regarding knowledge and awareness of emergency tooth avulsion management in a cohort of government primary school teachers. International Journal of Current Research.2016; 8(10): 39943-47
80. Munjal D, Garg S , Dhindsa A, Sidhu G, Sethi HS. Assessment of White Spot Lesions and In-Vivo Evaluation of the Effect of CPP-ACP on White Spot Lesions in Permanent Molars of Children Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (Dentistry Section).2016 May;10(5): ZC149-54
81. Nagpal R, Gupta A, Marya CM, Nagpal N ,Taneja P. Infant oral care – a survey of dentists practicing in Delhi, India. International Journal of Current Medical and Pharmaceutical Research 2016; 2(8):527-530.
82. Arya V, Taneja L, Srivastava A, Nandlal S. Anticariogenic Activity of Black Tea – An Invivo Study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Mar;10(3):ZC74-7
83. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Healing Effect of Propolis in Medicine and Dentistry:A Review. Innovare Journal of Medical Sciences 2016;4:11-4.
84. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Miswak as an alternative treatment modality in medicine and dentistry : A Review. Innovare Journal of Medical Sciences 2016;4:6-8.
85. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Neem: A Boom in Medical and Dental Therapies : A Review. Innovare Journal of Medical Sciences 2016;4:1-3.
86. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Pomegranate as an curative therapy in medical and dental sciences : A Review. Innovare Journal of Medical Sciences 2016;4:15-8.
87. Deswal H, Singh Y, Bhardwaj A, Grover HS , Verma S. Curative Effects of Clove in Medicine and Dentistry:A Review. EwJ Folkloren Med 2016;2:42-8.
88. Singh Y, Deswal H, Grover HS , Bhardwaj A, ,Verma S. Unrevelling La Magie De Cyanoacylate : A Review. J Crit Rev 2016;3:65-8.
89. Rai R, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Tissue Fixatives: A Review. Int J Pharm Drug Anal 2016;4(4):183-187.
90. Opal S,Garg S, Dhindsa A ,Sharma D, Jatana I. In Vivo Effect of Calcium Hydroxide and Resin-modified Glass Ionomer Cement on carious Dentin in Young Permanent Molars: An Ultrastructural and Macroscopic Study Pediatric Dentistry, Volume 39, Number 1, January-February 2017, pp. 1E-8E
91. Loomba A, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Kaur H, Jain N, Dhindsa P. Oral subcutaneous midline leiomyomatous hamartoma presenting as congenital incisive papilla overgrowth in a toddler. Contemp Clin Dent 2017;8:148-50
92. Lakhani B, Indushekar KR, Garg S, Singh N, Tomer E. Behavior Assessment Using Frankl Rating Scale and Identification of Personality in Pediatric Dental Operatory J Child Adolesc Behav 2017, 5:5 DOI: 10.4172/2375-4494.1000356
93. Shree S, Dhingra R, Gupta A. Comparative Evaluation of Fracture Resistance and Microleakage of Reattached Anterior Tooth Fragment Using Two Different Flowable Composites- An in vitro Study. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. 21. 1-10. 10.9734/BJMMR/2017/32526.
94. Chhonkar A, Arya V, Gupta A. Comparison of vitamin D level of children with severe severe early childhood caries and children with no caries. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2018 May-Jun;11(3):199-204.
95. Dhindsa A, Garg S, Choupa N, Singla S, Jain N. Oral drug induced lichenoid reaction in pediatric age group October 23, 2018, IP: 18.104.22.168]
96. Singh T, Garg S, Dhindsa A , Jain N. Effect of Remineralization Potential of ACP–CPP with Fluoride and ACP–CPP on Enamel Subsurface Lesion in Primary and Young Permanent Teeth: In situ Study. J South Asian Assoc Pediatr Dent 2018;1(2):47-53.
97. Saini J, Gupta A, Kataria S, Srivastava A. gents to maintain tooth integrity: An equilibrium between Remineralization and Demineralization-A Review. International Journal of Dental and Medical Speciality 2018; 5(1).
98. Patidar D, Sogi S, Joshi S, Dhindsa A. An Unusual Presentation Of Cutaneous Odontogenic Sinus in Midfacial Region- A Case Series’, International Journal of Current Medical And Pharmaceutical Research.2018; 04(3): 3146- 48.
99. Kapoor V, Gupta A, Arya V. Behavioral changes after motivational interviewing versus traditional dental health education in parents of children with high caries risk: Results of a 1-year study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent. 2019 Apr-Jun;37(2):192-197.
100. Joshi S, M Sandhu, HPS Sogi, S Garg, A Dhindsa. Split-mouth Randomised Clinical Trial on the Efficacy of GIC Sealant on Occlusal Surfaces of Primary Second Molar. Oral Health Prev Dent. 2019;17(1):17-24
101. Jain N, Garg S, Dhindsa A, Joshi S, Khatria H. Impact of 6% citric acid and endoactivator as irrigation adjuncts on obturation quality and pulpectomy outcome in primary teeth. Pediatr Dent J. 2019.
102. Singhal M, Garg S, Singh A.V, Dhindsa A, Jain N. Effect of Short-Term Placebo-Controlled Consumption of Probiotic Yoghurt and Indian Curd on the Streptococcus mutans Level in Children Undergoing Fixed Interceptive Orthodontic Therapy. Turk J Orthod. 2019 Mar; 32(1): 16–21.
103. Dogra S, Goyal V, Gupta A, Joshi S, Kataria V et al. Spectrophotometric evaluation of color change in tooth enamel defects usng resin infiltrate-an in vivo study. Int J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2019 (Accepted for Publication)
104. Dogra S, Gupta A, Nagpal M. Comparative Evaluation of Prevalence of incipient white spot lesions in visually impaired children of Delhi NCR regionusing Caries Assessment Spectrum and Treatment (CAST) criteria and International Caries Detection and Assessment System II (ICDAS-II) score criteria. Pravara Med Rev 2019;11(2):31-35