DEPARTMENT OF PERIODONTOLOGY
1. Masamatti, M. Virdi & A. Kumar: Host Modulation Therapy: A Novel Approach In The Treatment Of Periodontal Diseases. Int J. Dent Sci 2010; 9:56-57.
2. Bhardwaj A, Madhumala R, Thiruneervannan R, Verma S. Effect of various techniques of tetracycline hydrochloride demineralization on root dentin surface: A scanning electron microscopic study. Scholar Res J 2011; 2(2):16-22.
3. Bhardwaj A and Bhardwaj SV. Effectiveness of Three Different Toothpaste Formulations in Reduction of Plaque and Gingivitis: A Comparative Clinical Study. World J Dent 2011; 2(2): 89-92.
4. Bhardwaj A, Madhumala, Verma S. A Scanning Electron Microscopic Study on the Characteristics of Demineralized Dentin Root Surface Using Different Tetracycline HCI Application Techniques. JIADS 2011; 2: 12-17.
5. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV, Pandey R. Advances in periodontal drug delivery systems. Int J Novel Drug Deliv Tech 2011;2(1):271-75.
6. Yadav S, Yadav H, Grover HS, Yadav A, Bhardwaj A, Singh Y. PRP, PRGF& PRF: Novel approach for wound healing : A review. J Ind Acad Dent Specialists 2011;6:5-14.
7. Yadav S, Yadav H, Grover HS, Yadav A, Bhardwaj A, Bhatnagar A. Whole tooth regeneration: Reading between the lines from a clinician’s perspective. J Ind Acad Dent Spec 2011;6:15-23.
8. Masamatti SS, Kumar A, Dodwad V. Role of Genetics in Periodontal Diseases. J Inno Dent 2011; 1: 69-73.
9. Dodwad V, Gupta S, Kumar K, Sethi M, Masamatti S. Changing paradigm in pocket therapy- ozone vs conventional irrigation. International Journal of Public Health Dentistry 2011: 2: 7-12.
10. Yadav A, Vinayaka V, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Singh Y. Extraction of impacted maxillary canine with simultaneous implant placement. J Dent Sci Oral Rehab 2012,3:41-3.
11. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Lal S. Gingival depigmentation with scalpel and diode laser – A case report. J Ind Acad Dent Specialists 2012;3:35-9.
12. Bhardwaj A, Grover HS, Luthra S. Are we overlooking our “Gold Mine”? Use of symphyseal autograft for treatment of periodontal osseous defect- A case report. Int J Exper Dent Sci 2012;1:40-4.
13. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Gill J, Luthra S. Nature’s Remedy in Periodontology. Baba Farid University Dental Journal 2012;3:47-8.
14. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A. Awareness about the herbal oral health care products among the population of Urban Gurgaon. Journal of the Indian Dental Association, Delhi state branch 2012;1:35-6.
15. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Prateek. Forensic Odontology: An Overview. Ind J Forensic Odontology 2012;5:25-33.
16. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Periodontitis as risk factor for cardiovascular disease with its treatment modalities : a review.J Mol Pathophysiol 2012; 1(1): 77-83.
17. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Role of antioxidants in periodontal disease and its therapy. Asian J Med Res 2012;1(2):62-67.
18. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Role of medicinal herbs in prevention and treatment of dental diseases. Ann Ayurvedic Med 2012;1(3):95-101.
19. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Contribution of animal models in periodontal research. IJAVMS 2012;6(3):150-57.
20. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Effect of Androgens, Estrogens and Progesterone on periodontal tissues. Journal of Orofac Res 2012;2(3):165-170.
21. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Gingival enlargement induced by anticonvulsants, calcium channel blockers and immunosuppressants: A review. IRJP 2012;3(7):116-119.
22. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Host modulation and host modulating agents in periodontal therapy. IJABPT 2012;3(3):103-108.
23. Bhardwaj A and Bhardwaj SV. Papacarie® containing papain: A Natural Chemomechanical Caries Removal Agent. RJPBCS 2012;3:660-666.
24. Sood V, Masamatti SS, Khatri M, Kumar A, Jindal V. Platelet concentrates- Indian J Dent Sci 2012; 4: 119-123.
25. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Tissue Engineering In Dental Sciences. Journal of Sci Res in Phar 2012;1(2):10-12.
26. Bhardwaj A, Bhardwaj SV. Effect of menopause on women’s periodontium. J Midlife Health 2012;3(1):3-7.
27. Masamatti SS, Kumar A, Baron TK, Mehta DS, Bhat K. Evaluation of Interleukin -1B Gene Polymorphism In Patients With Chronic and Aggressive Periodontitis – A Genetic Association Study. Contemp Clin Dent 2012; 3:143-148.
28. Masamatti SS, Kumar A, Virdi MS. Periodontal diseases in children and Adolescents: A clinician’s perspective Part I. Dent Update 2012; 39: 541–552.
29. Kumar A, Masamatti SS, Virdi MS. Periodontal diseases in children: A clinician’s perspective – II. Dent Update 2012; 39: 639-652
30. Bhardwaj A and Bhardwaj SV. Local drug delivery in periodontology. Res J in Pharma Sci 2012; 1(1):1-5.
31. Bhardwaj A and Bhardwaj SV. Ethno-dentistry: popular medicinal plants used for dental diseases in India. J Intercult Ethnopharmacol 2012; 1(1):62-65.
32. Bhardwaj A and Bhardwaj SV. Role of Probiotics in Dental Caries and Periodontal Disease. Arch Clin Exp Surg 2012;1: 45-49.
33. Grover H, Kapoor S, Saksena N. Periodontal Proteomics: Wonders Never Cease! Int J proteomics 2013;4:1-11.
34. Arora P, Amarnath J, Devi P, Kapoor S, Kaushal N. Comparison of effects of different acids in teeth. An experimental study to aid in forensic identification. BUDOJ 2013;3:31-34
35. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Gupta P. Oral cavity: A Mirror to HIV Manifestations. Int Res J Pharma 2013;4:13-8.
36. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Yaswin S. Smoking and Periodontal Disease. JPSI 2013: 7-13.
37. Jayachandran M,Kapoor S, Mahesh R. Idiopathic Gingival Fibromatosis Rehabilitation: A Case Report with Two- Year Followup. Case Rep Dent 2013;10:1155-60
38. Arora P, Amarnath J, Devi P, Kapoor S. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura- A case report. Int J of Oral Health Sci 2013;1:13-7.
39. Kapoor S. Arora P, Kapoor V, Pathak A. Teeth versus Implants in periodontal patients. J Adv Med Dent Sci 2013;1:78-82.
40. Kumar A, Masamatti SS. A new classification system for gingival and palatal recession. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2013;17:175-81.
41. Kapoor S, Dadlani H, Kapoor V: Periodontist – The Oral Health Leader .Dec2013
42. Rastogi S, Arora P, Devi P, Kapoor S. Importance of ultrasonography and MRI in diagnosis of cystecercosis of temporal muscle mimicking temporal space infection. Cont Clin Dentistry 2013;4(4) :504-8
43. Kumar A, Sood V, Masamatti SS, Triveni MG, Mehta DS, Khatri M, Agarwal V. Modified single incision technique to harvest subepithelial connective tissue graft. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2013;17:676-80.
44. Kapoor S, Sikka G, Arora P, Choudhary P. Bisphosphonate related osteonecrosis of the jaw: An insight. JOFS 2014;5:78-82.
45. Puri K, Puri N, Dodwad V, Masamatti SS. Restorative Aspects of Periodontal Disease: An Update Part 1. Dent Update 2014;41:545-552.
46. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Dadlani H, Yadav A, Singh Y. Clinical evaluation of the efficacy of two commercially available controlled-release drugs-chlorhexidine gel (CHLO-SITE)TM and tetracycline fibres (periodontal plus AB)TM as an adjunct to scaling root planning in the treatment of chronic periodontitis. Eur J Gen Dent 2014;3:39-45.
47. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Gupta P. Stem cells: A Promising Approach for Periodontal Regeneration. J Adv Med Dent Scie 2014;2:47-55.
48. Grover HS, Gupta P, Bhardwaj A, Saksena N, Yadav N. Trefoil factors & oral tissues: An unexplored link. J Periodontal Med Clin Pract 2014;01:71-8.
49. Grover HS, Saksena N, Bhardwaj A, Gupta P. Slaying the demons- Developing dental Technology of patient friendly local anaesthesia armamentarium. J Periodontal Med Clin Pract 2014;01:97-100.
50. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Saksena N. Current issues in periodontal research methodology. SRM J Res Dent Sci 2014;5:97-101.
51. Grover HS, Gupta P, Bhardwaj A, Saksena N. Monocyte: Truly a Multi-purpose Magical Cell. J Periodontal Med Clin Pract 2014;01:127-34.
52. Grover HS, Dadlani H, Bhardwaj A, Yadav A, Lal S. Evalution of patient response and recurrence of pigmentation following gingival depigmentation using laser and scalpel technique: A clinical study. J Ind Soc Periodontol 2014;18:586-92.
53. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Saini A, Singh A. Biomimetics in periodontal regeneration. J Ind Dent 2014;1:20-4.
54. Bhardwaj SV, Bhardwaj A. Early childhood caries and its correlation with maternal education level and socio-economic status. J of Orofac Sci 2014;6 (1):53-57.
55. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Singh A, Yadav N. Knowledge and Awareness about the Herbal Oral Healthcare products among the population of Noida. CCME 2014;2:18-20.
56. Kapoor S, Arora P, JayachandranM ,Tiwari M . HAPTICS- Touch Feedback Technology .JCDR 2014; 8(3):294-299.
57. S, Kapoor.S, Grover H.S.von willebrand disease and dental care considerations joining the link. J Periodontal Med ClinPract 2014;1:285-296
58. Wazir S, Sikka G, Kapoor S, Arora P. Chemotherapy And Oral Complications-The Most Negelected Side Of Cancer. J Clin Den Res Edu 2014;3(9):46-53
59. Kumar A, Masamatti SS. Reliability study of Mahajan’s classification: Letter to Editor. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2014;18:426.
60. Agarwal E, Masamatti SS, Kumar A. Escalating Role of Piezosurgery in Dental Therapeutics. J Clin Diagn Res 2014;8:ZE08-11.
61. Puri N, Puri K, Masamatti SS, Dodwad V. Restorative Aspects of Periodontal Disease: An Update Part 2. Dent Update 2014;41:638-652.
62. Palwankar P, Mehta V, Sheokand V, Palwankar D. Knowledge,Awareness, Perception of H1N1 Flu in urban Dental Fraternity. RJPBCS 2015;6(3);1566-72.
63. Grover HS, Deswal H, Bhardwaj A. Chamomile as therapeutic modality in medicine and dentistry: A review. International Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences 2015;2:124-35.
64. Grover HS, Deswal H, Bhardwaj A. Green tea as an alternative therapy in medicine and dentistry: A review. International Ayurvedic Medical Journal 2015;3:516-23.
65. Grover HS, Deswal H, Bhardwaj A. Aloe Vera as an alternative therapy in medicine and dentistry: A review . Ind J of Pharma Sci and Res 2015;5:31-4.
66. Grover HS, Deswal H, Bhardwaj A. Curcumin: A medicinal plant and its effects in medicine and dentistry. Int J Contemp Dent Med Rev 2015;2015:1-4.
67. Grover HS, Singh Y, Bhardwaj A. Role of Periodontist in Pediatric Dental Patients. World J of Dent 2015;6:49-54.
68. Grover HS, Deswal H, Bhardwaj A. Barberry as therapeutic agent in medicine and dentistry: A Review. Int J of Biotech and Allied Fields 2015;3:1-8.
69. Grover HS, Saini R, Bhardwaj P, Bhardwaj A. A New Dawn in Modern Perio- Diagnostics: Saliva and Gingival Crevicular Fluid. J Dent and Allied Sciences 2015; 3:89-92.
70. Dikshit S, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Saini R. Optical Coherence Tomography- A Boon for Dental Diagnostics. British Biomedical Bulletin 2015;3:239-252.
71. Kaushik N, Grover HS, Singh Y, Bhardwaj A. Button Anchored Coronally Advanced Flap: Perio-ortho Continum. J Dent Allied Sci 2015;4:95-8.
72. Grover HS, Deswal H, Singh Y, Bhardwaj A. Therapeutic effects of amla in medicine and dentistry: A review. J Oral Res Rev 2015;7:65-8.
73. Deswal H, Bhardwaj A, Grover HS, Deswal YS. A New Innovative Approach for Treatment of Gingival Recession: A Clinical Case. Int J Clin Implant Dent 2015;1:82-4.
74. Grover H S, Saini R, Bhardwaj P, Bhardwaj A. Immunity and periodontics: Connecting the dots. Indian J Multidiscip Dent 2015;5:62-7.
75. Deswal H, Singh Y,Grover HS, Bhardwaj A. Alternative therapies of Babool in Medicine and Dentistry: A Review 2015;1:31-4.
76. Grover HS, Kapoor.S ,KaushikN.Evidence Based Practice-Need Of An Hour J Adv Med Dent Scie Res 2015;3(1):96-105
77. Singh A, Kapoor S,Grover HS.Unravelling the Oral Ascendency Of Female Sex Hormones. Ind J f health sci & care 2015 ;2(1):72-78.
78. RASTOGI S , ARORA P , KAPOOR S. Prevelance of oral soft tissue lesions in gieratric ptients in north india. JIOMR 2015, 27(3) 382-6
79. Kaushik N Grover H , Kapoor S regenerating the tooth attachment apparatus. What dos evidence states? J Adv med Dent Sci Res 2015:3:78-94
80. Kumar A, Gupta G, Puri K, Bansal M, Jain D, Khatri M, Masamatti SS. Comparison of clinical applicability of two classification systems of gingival recession. Poster. J Clin Periodontol 2015;42:131.
81. Kumar A, Gupta G, Puri K, Bansal M, Jain D, Khatri M, Masamatti SS. Comparison of the clinical applicability of Miller’s classification system to Kumar and Masamatti’s classification system of gingival recession. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2015;19:563-8.
82. Salaria SK, Kamra S, Ghuman SK, Sharma G. Nonsurgical endodontic therapy along with minimal invasive treatment utilizing Bhasker’s hypothesis for the management of infected radicular cystic lesion: A rare case report. Contemp Clin Dent 2016;7:562-5
83. Deswal H, Singh Y, Bhardwaj A, Grover HS. Curative Effects of Clove in Medicine and dentistry: A Review. EwJ Folkloren Med 2016;2:42-8.
84. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Healing Effect of Propolis in medicine and dentistry: A Review. Innov J Ayurvedic Sci. 2016;4:1-4.
85. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Miswak as an alternative treatment modality in medicine and dentistry: A Review. Inno J of Life Sci 2016;4:6-8.
86. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Neem: A Boon in Medical and Dental Therapies: A Review. Innovare Journal of Agri Sci 2016;4:1-3.
87. Deswal H, Singh Y, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Pomegranate as an curative therapy in medical and dental sciences: A Review. Inno J of Med Sci 2016;4:15-8.
88. Singh Y, Deswal H, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Unrevealing La Magie De Cyanoacrylate: A Review. J Crit Rev 2016;3:65-8
89. Grover HS, Bhardwaj A, Yadav N. Assessment of oral health status and periodontal treatment needs among rural, semi urban,urban, and metropolitan population of Gurgaon District, Haryana State. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2016;20:195-8.
90. Rai R, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Tissue Fixatives: A Review. Int J Pharm Drug Anal 2016;4(4):183-187.
91. Rai R, Bhardwaj A, Verma S. Umblical cord blood: a novel approach in regenerative therapeutics. Ind J of Health Sci and Care 2016;3:34-8.
92. Rai R, Yadav R, Bhardwaj A. Biosafe substitutes to Xylene: A review. Int J of Info Res and Rev 2016; 3: 2529-32.
93. Salaria SK, Kamra S, Ghuman SK, Sharma G. Nonsurgical endodontic therapy along with minimal invasive treatment utilizing Bhasker’s hypothesis for the management of infected radicular cystic lesion: A rare case report. Contemp Clin Dent 2016;7:562-5
94. Grover HS, Kapoor S : effect of topical simvastatin on interleukin 6,8,10 leve;s in gcf A Clinicobiochemical study . JOBCR 2016: 6; 85-92
95. Kapoor V, Kapoor S Multiple capillary haemangiomas in 8 month old – Glare at the rare . J Adv Med Den Sci 2016; 3:78-94
96. Palwankar P, Sheokand V, Palwankar D. Third molar-A boon or Bane. Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci 2016;7:2020-4.
97. Grover HS , Kapoor S polycythemia vera – Dental management. J Anastecritcre 2016;5:1-5
98. Sharma P, Grover HS, Bhardwaj A. Biopharmaceuticals: Nano Soldiers for Mega Battles. J of Ind Dent Asso West Delhi, Dec 2017.
99. Kaur TD, Kapoor S, Bhardwaj A. Supportive periodontal therapy: need of the hour. Uni Res J of Dent Sci 2017; 04: 1-7
100. Goswamy A Grover HS Kapoor S . Small tissue with big issue J Bio innov 2017;6: 585-96
101. Grover HS Kapoor S Periogenomcs : Dawn of new molecular era .Univ J of Dent Sci 2017: 3; 117-121
102. Prevelance of areca nut chewing habits among high school children in parsa district in Nepal . JOBCR 2017: 7; 161-6 .
103. Kaur T, Kapoor S, Bhardwaj A. Supportive periodontal therapy : Need of an hour . UR Sharma P, Grover HS, Masamatti SS, Saksena N. A clinicoradiographic assessment of 1% metformin gel with platelet-rich fibrin in the treatment of mandibular grade II furcation defects. J Ind Soc Periodontol 2017;21:303-8.
104. Sheokand V, Dhalla N, Palwankar P, Verma A, Deswal H. Different treatment modalities for esthetic approach: A case series. Int J of Current Res 2017:9, (12), 62593-62597.
105. Kaur TD, Bhardwaj A, Grover HS, Arora P. Exploration of association between chronic periodontitis and sleep deprivation and evaluation of this inter-relationship with stress hormone (cortisol) levels: a clinico-immunological study. Int J of Preve and Clin Dent Res 2018;5:1-9.
106. Dudeja A, Grover H, Kapoor Newer inventions in plaque control .A Review Univ J Dent Scie2018:4;19-24
107. BlagganaA, Arora P, kumar V, Kapoor S. Effect of smoking and brushing frequency on the oral health status in the population of district Ghaziabad. Univ J Dent Scie 2018:4;84-89
108. Kapoor S, Arora P, Goswami A. Biological interfaces in Esthetic dentistry . Journal of Oro facial and health sciences . 2018;1:1-7
109. Kapoor S , Dudeja A, Grover HS . Dermafillers . a ray of hope in black triangles . accepted in contemporary clinical dentistry .
110. Chopra P , Kapoor S, dudeja A . Dynamatrix to increase keratinized tissue thickness at the time of implant placement . A case Report . Int J of Appl Dent Sci 2018,4:276-9
111. Chopra P , Kapoor S, Saini K . Haemodynamic changes during various stages of flap surgery . Univ J Dent Scie 2018:1;1-4
112. Luthra S, Grover HS, Yadav A, Masamatti SS. Ascertaining the regenerative potential of the gold standard grafts. Achieving 100% root coverage in Miller’s Class III recession with periosteal pedicle graft and autogenous bone. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2018; 22;277-81.
113. Vigarniya M , Gulia S , Sheokand V , Dabas N .Fabrication of Conventional Complete Denture in Resorbed Mandibular Ridge with Deficient Keratinized Mucosa Using Free Gingival Graft. J of Clin and Diag Res. 2018 ;12(8): 11-12.
114. Singh S, Bhardwaj A, Singh S. Survival of Dental Pulp Tissue under Different Climatic Conditions: A Review. IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2019;18:58-62.
115. Kapoor S Comparative Evaluation of Ultrasonography and MRI in Detection of Odontogenic Fascial Space Infections: A Prospective Study International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences, 2019, 8(5): 45-51
116. Kapoor S , Arora P . Effect of curcumin in management of potentially Malignant disorders-A comparative study. Oncology and Radiotherapy 2019 (46) : 001-004.
117. Chopra P, Kassal J, Masamatti SS, Grover HS. Comparative evaluation of clinical efficacy of coronally advanced flap alone and in combination with placental membrane and demineralized freeze-dried bone allograft in the treatment of gingival recession. J Indian Soc Periodontol 2019;23:137-44.
118. Singh S, Bharadwaj A, Chopra P, Masamatti SS. To compare the efficacy of plasma glucose level, finger capillary blood, and gingival crevicular blood to measure blood glucose level in chronic periodontitis patients. Ind J of Dent Sci 2019;11:71-76.
119. Sheokand V, Chadha V.S, Palwankar P. Comparative evaluation of 1% Alendronate gel as local drug delivery in chronic periodontitis in smokers and non smokers- Randomized clinical trial. JOBCR 2019;9(2): 198-203.
120. Kapoor S, Arora P, Sheokand V. Periodontal vaccines. J of Oro fac and health sci 2018;9(2):76-8
121. Kapoor S, Sheokand V, Kapoor V.Oral Health. A neglected area on Global health map. J of Oral Heal and Dent Manag ;2019 vol 18(1) ; 1-3
122. Kak V, Kamra S, Sidhu S. Oral health and treatment needs among police personnels in jammu district J & K,India. J Dent herald 2019;1(6):1-5. 83.