- Posted by D_MARKETING
- Date NOVEMBER 28, 2022
The Faculty of Dental Science at SGT University is one of the most prestigious dental college in Delhi NCR, Haryana, and Gurgaon.
The faculty offers a variety of dental science courses and equips the students with cutting-edge tools and technology. The faculty includes a team of highly skilled and experienced teachers that are committed to giving the students the best education possible.
Dental courses at SGT University are developed to fulfill the needs of the students and to get them ready for the future. Students are equipped with the knowledge and abilities required for a prosperous career in dental science. The faculty also makes sure that the students are adequately equipped for both the job market and the various entrance exams like NEET.
About the Faculty of Dental Sciences at SGT
The Faculty of Dental Sciences was started as S.G.T. Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute in the year 2002 and became a constituent Faculty of the esteemed SGT University from the academic session 2013-14. The Faculty aims to provide advanced clinical training that is ethical, scientific, and groundbreaking.
Also Read: 5 Best Career Options after BDS in India
The Faculty members have been honored with prestigious fellowships including the Indian Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, the International College of Dentists (FICD), the Board of Orthodontics, and the International College of Dentists (FICD, USA).
Why Study Dental Sciences at SGT University?
The Faculty of Dental sciences at SGT University believes that education involves the all-round development of students across all the axis of an individual’s life goals and needs. The faculty focuses on:
- Constantly pursuing knowledge, dedication to excellence, and cultivation of moral and ethical values among students.
- Basic and advanced research on oral diseases and dental care.
- Students are from across different regions of India, thus ensuring cultural diversity and vibrant life on campus.
- Industry-focused and student-centric teaching methodology to prepare students for job roles in the future.
- Students exchange programs with various top international universities.
- Different academic and extracurricular clubs for the holistic development of the students.
- Regular sessions on interpersonal skills enhancement.
- Lush green campus situated in the beautiful countryside.
- MOU with Hebrew University, Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, and Jerusalem, Israel for Academic exchange of Under Graduate and Post Graduate Students
Jobs after Dental Science Courses
There is no shortage of jobs a student can do after graduating with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Dental Science.
The field of dental science is one of the most important and rewarding professions in the world. It is a field that offers a great deal of job satisfaction and good career prospects.
There are many different types of dental science courses available, and each one offers its unique benefits. Some of the popular careers available in the field of dental sciences include:
- Dental hygienists: Dental hygienists are responsible for cleaning teeth and gums, as well as educating patients on proper oral hygiene.
- Dental assistants: Dental assistants work closely with dentists and hygienists to help them with their work. They also help patients with their oral care needs.
- Dental lab technicians: Dental lab technicians work in laboratories, where they create dental prosthetics and other dental products.
- Dental sales representatives: Dental sales representatives sell dental products to dentists and other medical professionals.
- Dental educators: Dental educators teach dentistry courses at colleges and universities.
- Dental research scientists: Dental research scientists research new dental technologies and procedures.
There are many other careers available in the field of dental science, and the list above is just a small sampling of the available options. Regardless of which career you choose, you can be sure that you will be well-prepared for a rewarding and successful career in the field of dental science.
Dental Courses Offered at SGT University
The following are the various dental courses offered at SGT University:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Master of Dental Surgery (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Oral Medicine and Radiology)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Periodontology)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)
- Master of Dental Surgery (Public Health Dentistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Oral Medicine and Radiology)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Periodontology)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Oral Pathology and Microbiology)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Public Health Dentistry)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge)
The Faculty of Dental Science at SGT University is one of the most sought-after dental schools in India. SGT University is consistently ranked as one of the best dental colleges in India, Haryana, and Gurugram.
Stay up to date with the latest SGT News by checking our homepage. www.sgtuniversity.ac.in